This is a promotional post about a workshop I’m giving in Barcelona at 4 p.m. on Friday, 1 June at an event organised by MET (Mediterranean Editors and Translators). The 3-hour workshop is aimed at people who already use SDL Trados Studio but want to learn more. Should you go?
To learn about Studio you can read blog posts, attend webinars and ask questions on forums. So why travel to Barcelona? Why take a day (or two) to do it? Why be tied to the first of June? Why spend money when you can learn for free?
Because by making that effort, you’ll have access to a training session that is
- given by someone who uses Studio every day and enjoys it
- tailored to you through a pre-workshop survey to gauge your level
- organised in a small group
- paced for hands-on practice
- focused on practical features, not certification requirements
Read about the specific content in the workshop abstract.
Doesn’t sound interesting?
Join the parallel session on editing ethnographic writing.
Got time for more?
Arrive in time for the morning session on translation revision.
Come for the day and we can have lunch together!
See you there?